We manufacture high quality sheet rubber to strict tolerances, with styles to meet every need,
available in many thicknesses and durometers. Sold in full rolls or cut lengths with or without tape.
- Anti-Skid Recycled Rubber
- Buna-N (Nitrile)
- Military Grade
- Pure Gum
- White FDA
We will fabricate any width or length for your yardage needs. We have designed a rubber guide to assist you in
determining which product best fits your application. All materials available from our large stock.
Contact us for quotations and any special requirements
involving government or military specifications.
What kind of sheet rubber do I need?
- Frequently used in:
- Automotive and industrial machinery components
- Medical supplies
- Building materials
- Vibration-dampening and leveling applications
- Elastic properties also make rubber ideal for a wide variety of sealing and insulation applications
- The specific type of rubber you need is determined upon your application, and depends upon:
- Durometer / Hardness — Elastomer material hardness is referred to as “Durometer” and is measured on the Shore scale (e.g., Durometer: 70 Shore
A). The higher the durometer number, the harder the material.
- Elongation — The measured percent increase in original length of a specimen when it breaks.
- Tensile Strength — Measured in psi, tensile strength is the amount of force the material can withstand before rupturing.